Want to write for The Netick? Here’s how to get started:
We welcome pitches from writers who are passionate about the topics we cover. Before submitting a full article, please send us a short pitch detailing:
- What you would like to write about
- Why this topic is timely and important
- A brief summary of the angle you wish to take
- What section of The Netick it best fits (news, opinion, social media, etc.)
- A short bio about yourself and your relevant experience/expertise
Pitches should be 1-2 paragraphs and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read through our site to get a sense of our style and the types of stories we publish before pitching.
Our editorial team will review your pitch within 24 hours and respond if we are interested in a full article. Accepted pitches will receive feedback on the angle and timeline for publishing.
Please note that The Netick is currently an unpaid platform. We welcome new voices who want the opportunity to be published on a widely-read news site.
If you don’t hear back on your initial pitch within 24 hours, feel free to follow up. We appreciate your interest and look forward to reviewing your ideas!